Priya Madina's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks to BFP and to all fellow panellists - really enjoyed the rich and stimulating…"

Priya Madina replied Jul 28, 2016 to How can we unlock and scale innovation through partnerships to achieve the SDGs?

111 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Wendy Smith

"One more example to add to the mix : we need to think beyond the walls of one’s own…"

Priya Madina replied Jul 28, 2016 to How can we unlock and scale innovation through partnerships to achieve the SDGs?

111 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Wendy Smith

"Agree Simon and I think our GSK/Save Partnership is a good example of this and goes…"

111 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Wendy Smith

"In their partnerships, businesses and the development community must do just that: b…"

111 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Wendy Smith

"Access is certainly key and from a healthcare perspective, addresses all three point…"

111 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Wendy Smith

"My starter for 10:   Drivers:  2 things: 1. Simple, cheap ideas that can be replicat…"

111 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Wendy Smith

"Entirely agree, Carey - we can't be innovative if we just keep doing what we've alwa…"

111 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Wendy Smith

"Innovation has a central role to play in meeting the SDGs and we need to think more…"

111 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Wendy Smith

"Hi, I'm Priya Madina and I work on Global Issues in GSK's Government Affairs Departm…"

111 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Wendy Smith

RSS

Latest Activity

Lara Morgan is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
5 hours ago
Profile IconJosephine Damstra, Sarah Hill, NEWTON ISAAC and 2 more joined Business Fights Poverty
Tuesday
Profile IconKate Sutton, Charles Patrick Cox, The Noble Ark Foundation and 1 more joined Business Fights Poverty
Mar 23
Profile IconMohammad Afzal Hossain, Kelsey Weber, Gulfam Tasnim and 1 more joined Business Fights Poverty
Mar 21

© 2017   Inspiris. Business Fights Poverty was created and is managed by Inspiris, a Certified B Corp.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+