Mike Wisheart's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"can I take the silence to mean you all agree?? :) "

Mike Wisheart replied Feb 25, 2016 to How can Business and the UN Work Together Towards the Sustainable Development Goals?

106 Feb 26, 2016
Reply by Getachew Mergia Tache

"Hi All, its my hypothesis that the value of the UN exercising its conveing power to…"

Mike Wisheart replied Feb 25, 2016 to How can Business and the UN Work Together Towards the Sustainable Development Goals?

106 Feb 26, 2016
Reply by Getachew Mergia Tache

"Thanks for the link! "

Mike Wisheart replied Jul 9, 2015 to How can responsible private investment contribute to the SDGs?

60 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Caroline Rees

"Thanks Caroline - very helpful. I'll be sure to take a look at UN Guiding Principles…"

Mike Wisheart replied Jul 9, 2015 to How can responsible private investment contribute to the SDGs?

60 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Caroline Rees

"Thanks Natasha - very helpful. Its a complex area to get to understand. Is there a d…"

60 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Caroline Rees

"Natasha – very impressive to hear that over half of the world’s investible assets ar…"

60 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Caroline Rees

"Caroline - what could civil society organisations being doing more of to support inv…"

60 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Caroline Rees

"Peter and Sam - completely agree. How though do we go about doing this at greater sc…"

60 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Caroline Rees

"Peter - I agree with your comment regarding the SDGs. However, what is your view on…"

60 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Caroline Rees

"Hi panellists Natasha – very impressive to hear that over half of the world’s invest…"

60 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Caroline Rees

RSS

Latest Activity

Joanna Bingham is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
Friday
Simon Dixon is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
Dec 8
Angela Melodia is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
Dec 7
Tiambi S is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
Dec 5

© 2017   Inspiris. Business Fights Poverty was created and is managed by Inspiris, a Certified B Corp.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+