Heidi Kikoler's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Definitely Matt. Love and kindness... and especially directed towards ourselves. Acc…"

Heidi Kikoler replied Jan 29, 2014 to Intrapreneurship Clinic: How can we build the personal resilience of intrapreneurs?

100 Jan 29, 2014
Reply by Heidi Kikoler

"It is amazing how flexible our minds are - and how we can effectively manipulate the…"

Heidi Kikoler replied Jan 29, 2014 to Intrapreneurship Clinic: How can we build the personal resilience of intrapreneurs?

100 Jan 29, 2014
Reply by Heidi Kikoler

"Vik - what I take from that is accepting yourself... accept that you change over tim…"

100 Jan 29, 2014
Reply by Heidi Kikoler

"The birthday concept is brilliant! So is Six Pillars of Self-Esteem. A must read!"

100 Jan 29, 2014
Reply by Heidi Kikoler

"Mark Sears, former Head of Brand at Virgin, (who has been profiled by LOI here: http…"

100 Jan 29, 2014
Reply by Heidi Kikoler

"To be very frank... at the time, I thought cultivating my resilience meant having a…"

100 Jan 29, 2014
Reply by Heidi Kikoler

"How will you come to terms with not receiving credit for the work that you've been s…"

100 Jan 29, 2014
Reply by Heidi Kikoler

"I think resilience for intrapreneurs is different than it is for entrepreneurs. Intr…"

100 Jan 29, 2014
Reply by Heidi Kikoler

"Resilience is critical because the work social intrapreneurs are doing is vital for…"

100 Jan 29, 2014
Reply by Heidi Kikoler

"I feel like once we've got a better sense of the chatter that goes on inside our hea…"

100 Jan 29, 2014
Reply by Heidi Kikoler

RSS

Latest Activity

Mark William Joy is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
yesterday
Profile IconJuliana Gatti Pereira Rodrigues, Laurie Lee, Solomon Lutta and 3 more joined Business Fights Poverty
Tuesday
Laurie Lee commented on member's blog post Laurie Lee: Businesses are More Sustainable than Projects
Tuesday
Profile IconJames E. Ebube, Kirsten Weiss, Sue Ellen Johnson and 3 more joined Business Fights Poverty
Monday

© 2017   Inspiris. Business Fights Poverty was created and is managed by Inspiris, a Certified B Corp.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+