Gianluca Nardi's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Nicole, this is fantastic! I'd love to know more about the initiative that you ar…"

Gianluca Nardi replied Sep 8, 2016 to How can business harness the SDGs for greater impact in smallholder agricultural value chains?

87 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by Julie Peachey

"Hi Bello, I absolutely agree. Human interest stories can be great communication too…"

Gianluca Nardi replied Sep 8, 2016 to How can business harness the SDGs for greater impact in smallholder agricultural value chains?

87 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by Julie Peachey

"Dear Bello and Matti, I believe that international development agencies could also…"

87 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by Julie Peachey

"Thank you Zahid for your question, Defining a smart set of indicators that feed int…"

87 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by Julie Peachey

"Hi Paul, this is a really good questions, and our friend from the corporate sector c…"

87 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by Julie Peachey

"Hi Bianca, this is a very good question indeed. As I said in a previous comment, I k…"

87 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by Julie Peachey

"The connection between smallholder producers and some of the SDGs is pretty obvious…"

87 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by Julie Peachey

"Hi Jamal, thank you very much for your comment. I Believe that multi-sector coordina…"

87 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by Julie Peachey

"I don't have many specific details from personal experience, but you can check onlin…"

87 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by Julie Peachey

"Hi Emily, I believe that it is a matter of multi-sector coordination among different…"

87 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by Julie Peachey

RSS

Latest Activity

Profile IconJames E. Ebube, Kirsten Weiss, Sue Ellen Johnson and 3 more joined Business Fights Poverty
6 hours ago

*Pro* Challenger
Phil commented on member's blog post Richard Gilbert and Don Seville: How Can Companies Harness the SDGs to Strengthen Smallholder Supply Chains?
Friday
Kealy Sloan is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
Wednesday
Profile IconJoy Hazucha and Scott Hudson joined Business Fights Poverty
Apr 18

© 2017   Inspiris. Business Fights Poverty was created and is managed by Inspiris, a Certified B Corp.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+