Julian Peach's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

BFP Team

"That's been my experience too: see with a common vision to a mutually appealing dest…"

Julian Peach replied Apr 10, 2014 to Breaking Silos: How can social entrepreneurs and corporate intrapreneurs build great partnerships?

57 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by David D. Laurel

BFP Team

"Caroline and Maggie. I'm willing to help when I have spare time. There are lots of b…"

Julian Peach replied Apr 10, 2014 to Breaking Silos: How can social entrepreneurs and corporate intrapreneurs build great partnerships?

57 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by David D. Laurel

BFP Team

"I thoroughly agree Maggie; inspiration is key to this sort of work. It is difficult…"

57 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by David D. Laurel

BFP Team

"Although a partnership may appear 'impossible' due to the institutional differences,…"

57 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by David D. Laurel

BFP Team

"Gib, I like the approach of leveraging that you refer to. It's not new, but is still…"

57 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by David D. Laurel

BFP Team

"Caroline Guyot made a good point earlier about achieving greater scale faster by par…"

57 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by David D. Laurel

"Could this monthly hangout be in audio-only format in the future? If so, it would be…"

Julian Peach replied Apr 3, 2014 to Google Hangout with Paul Polak

7 Oct 5, 2015
Reply by moladi Formwork

RSS

Latest Activity

anatole francisco-martin is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
23 hours ago
Robyn Deamer is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
Sep 13
Profile IconAriana Barat, Ronald Hemerik, Stacey cram and 2 more joined Business Fights Poverty
Sep 12
Profile IconOmar COULIBALY, Ifeoma Okonji, Maximin ANDE and 2 more joined Business Fights Poverty
Sep 7

© 2017   Inspiris. Business Fights Poverty was created and is managed by Inspiris, a Certified B Corp.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+