Julian Peach's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

BFP Team

"That's been my experience too: see with a common vision to a mutually appealing dest…"

Julian Peach replied Apr 10, 2014 to Breaking Silos: How can social entrepreneurs and corporate intrapreneurs build great partnerships?

57 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by David D. Laurel

BFP Team

"Caroline and Maggie. I'm willing to help when I have spare time. There are lots of b…"

Julian Peach replied Apr 10, 2014 to Breaking Silos: How can social entrepreneurs and corporate intrapreneurs build great partnerships?

57 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by David D. Laurel

BFP Team

"I thoroughly agree Maggie; inspiration is key to this sort of work. It is difficult…"

57 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by David D. Laurel

BFP Team

"Although a partnership may appear 'impossible' due to the institutional differences,…"

57 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by David D. Laurel

BFP Team

"Gib, I like the approach of leveraging that you refer to. It's not new, but is still…"

57 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by David D. Laurel

BFP Team

"Caroline Guyot made a good point earlier about achieving greater scale faster by par…"

57 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by David D. Laurel

"Could this monthly hangout be in audio-only format in the future? If so, it would be…"

Julian Peach replied Apr 3, 2014 to Google Hangout with Paul Polak

7 Oct 5, 2015
Reply by moladi Formwork

RSS

Latest Activity

Profile IconLisa Resnick and Clemence Amar joined Business Fights Poverty
20 hours ago
Profile IconArlene Wills Allen, Meei Child and Ida Yamaswari joined Business Fights Poverty
yesterday
Profile IconJulius Gisi, Prafulla Mishra, Kate Jackson and 1 more joined Business Fights Poverty
Friday
Mark Ritchie is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
Jul 18

© 2017   Inspiris. Business Fights Poverty was created and is managed by Inspiris, a Certified B Corp.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+