matthew gamser's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"great exchanging with all of you.  thanks for a very interesting hour on-line...in a…"

matthew gamser replied Oct 9, 2014 to How to Scale Support for Small Businesses?

113 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by David D. Laurel

"let's not completely despair on this...starting to see some interesting stuff from t…"

matthew gamser replied Oct 9, 2014 to How to Scale Support for Small Businesses?

113 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by David D. Laurel

"our IFC-McKinsey data suggests that, for credit, Africa and the Middle East have the…"

113 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by David D. Laurel

"and to get back to our moderator's question about public-private cooperation, to me…"

113 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by David D. Laurel

"the good news is that lending to spendthrift governments and a few corporates no lon…"

113 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by David D. Laurel

"this finding doesn't surprise me at all.  as I noted in my opening comment, we don't…"

113 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by David D. Laurel

"and all this new competition from unconventional players is great news for SMEs...no…"

113 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by David D. Laurel

"yes, and rest assured they're going to take this business away from CCB and the othe…"

113 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by David D. Laurel

"this is a great example of building on electronic knowledge of SMEs to bring down co…"

113 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by David D. Laurel

"we have to be really, really careful here, because this is rarely done in a way that…"

113 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by David D. Laurel

RSS

Latest Activity

Profile IconFabienne Ntwa Antieme and Nikhil Chulani joined Business Fights Poverty
Tuesday
Profile IconJoseph Wade, Nick Farmer, Nicole Pitter Patterson and 2 more joined Business Fights Poverty
Oct 5
PAUL MBUTHIA is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
Sep 26
Pam Bolton is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
Sep 25

© 2017   Inspiris. Business Fights Poverty was created and is managed by Inspiris, a Certified B Corp.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+