Christian Spano's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Christopher, I think you are right, business models that attract funding are…"

Christian Spano replied Jun 30, 2015 to How can we harness business to close the energy gap in Africa?

84 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Rodger Chali

"For large companies their role as core clients providing the cash flow supporting ne…"

Christian Spano replied Jun 30, 2015 to How can we harness business to close the energy gap in Africa?

84 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Rodger Chali

"One of the challenges I see for African countries in closing their energy gap is the…"

84 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Rodger Chali

"Very important point Zahid...having strong institutional infrastructure (PPAs, marke…"

84 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Rodger Chali

"I am sorry...I did not intorduce myself. I am Chirstian Spano, socio-economic develo…"

84 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Rodger Chali

"Good Afternoon! I am very excited to be joining this panel and I look forward to our…"

84 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Rodger Chali

"Remittances is a great opportunity. Also, training on how to better use that source…"

Christian Spano replied Oct 9, 2014 to How to Scale Support for Small Businesses?

113 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by David D. Laurel

"P-P collaboration is increadibly important and can be very powerfull. We have been c…"

Christian Spano replied Oct 9, 2014 to How to Scale Support for Small Businesses?

113 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by David D. Laurel

"We are prioritising now partnerships with financial institutions, banks, development…"

113 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by David D. Laurel

"Matthew, I think that the point you are making is a very imnportnat one. Customs, cu…"

113 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by David D. Laurel

RSS

Latest Activity

Lara Morgan is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
5 hours ago
Profile IconJosephine Damstra, Sarah Hill, NEWTON ISAAC and 2 more joined Business Fights Poverty
Tuesday
Profile IconKate Sutton, Charles Patrick Cox, The Noble Ark Foundation and 1 more joined Business Fights Poverty
Mar 23
Profile IconMohammad Afzal Hossain, Kelsey Weber, Gulfam Tasnim and 1 more joined Business Fights Poverty
Mar 21

© 2017   Inspiris. Business Fights Poverty was created and is managed by Inspiris, a Certified B Corp.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+