Dr. Lisa Bonadonna's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for a great discussion!  "

Dr. Lisa Bonadonna replied Jul 28, 2016 to How can we unlock and scale innovation through partnerships to achieve the SDGs?

111 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Wendy Smith

"I would go a step further and say we should utilise our differences to the max as we…"

Dr. Lisa Bonadonna replied Jul 28, 2016 to How can we unlock and scale innovation through partnerships to achieve the SDGs?

111 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Wendy Smith

"Not surprisingly I believe that a partnership approach is key - and in that partner…"

111 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Wendy Smith

" "

111 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Wendy Smith

"Completely agree - please see my comment about the GSK-Save the Children Healthcare…"

111 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Wendy Smith

"As for the enabling conditions I agree with my colleague Priya and this is why we cr…"

111 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Wendy Smith

"Jolene I concur with many of your points and would add the following: Breaking down…"

111 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Wendy Smith

"The key drivers from my perspective are Recognising that most social challenges, li…"

111 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Wendy Smith

"As I see it, the public sector is well placed to articulate the needs and priorities…"

111 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Wendy Smith

"If we keep doing the same things then we will keep getting the same results.  Improv…"

111 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Wendy Smith

RSS

Latest Activity

Profile IconFabienne Ntwa Antieme and Nikhil Chulani joined Business Fights Poverty
Tuesday
Profile IconJoseph Wade, Nick Farmer, Nicole Pitter Patterson and 2 more joined Business Fights Poverty
Oct 5
PAUL MBUTHIA is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
Sep 26
Pam Bolton is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
Sep 25

© 2017   Inspiris. Business Fights Poverty was created and is managed by Inspiris, a Certified B Corp.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+