Elaine McCrimmon's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the great discussion"

Elaine McCrimmon replied Sep 29, 2016 to How can we strengthen collaboration in support of micro-enterprises in value chains?

107 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Ken Li

"Supporting micro-enterprises and collaborating with others for greater social impact…"

Elaine McCrimmon replied Sep 29, 2016 to How can we strengthen collaboration in support of micro-enterprises in value chains?

107 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Ken Li

"I also think some of the key challenges that limit extensive collaboration are ident…"

107 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Ken Li

"With regard to examples of what works, I’m really proud of the great work Andres, Ca…"

107 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Ken Li

"I think there is a need to work together and find solutions. There is more that we c…"

107 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Ken Li

"I have a question Do people feel approaches to micro-enterprise development always…"

107 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Ken Li

"As the report highlights, existing approaches to support micro-enterprises tend to f…"

107 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Ken Li

"For example, in one market, nee regulation came into force for small retailers and t…"

107 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Ken Li

"Prioritising is key but it is not easy. What we found is that while there are simila…"

107 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Ken Li

"This is a great point Andres, we found low levels of confidence when we conducted th…"

107 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Ken Li

RSS

Latest Activity

Paul McGrath is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
22 hours ago
Danielle Treharne is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
yesterday
Ayush Garg is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
Jun 15
Profile IconPeder Michael Pruzan-Jorgensen and Lisa J Cheong joined Business Fights Poverty
Jun 14

© 2017   Inspiris. Business Fights Poverty was created and is managed by Inspiris, a Certified B Corp.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+