Jim Thompson's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

""

Jim Thompson replied Jul 28, 2016 to How can we unlock and scale innovation through partnerships to achieve the SDGs?

111 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Wendy Smith

"Feel free to tweet at me directly: @JimatState"

Jim Thompson replied Mar 10, 2015 to How Can We Achieve Greater Scale and Impact Supporting Small Businesses?

163 Mar 13, 2015
Reply by Zahid Torres-Rahman

"Thank you BFP for arranging this discussion! I've enjoyed participating in it. Pleas…"

Jim Thompson replied Mar 10, 2015 to How Can We Achieve Greater Scale and Impact Supporting Small Businesses?

163 Mar 13, 2015

"Thanks BFP for arranging this discussion. I enjoyed participating in it. Please cont…"

163 Mar 13, 2015

"Thanks Jane! Sharing the results of retention rate will convince a lot of skeptics a…"

163 Mar 13, 2015

"Sarah, I remain intrigued by online training but my experience as a user is somewhat…"

163 Mar 13, 2015

"Miguel, do you have good examples of large businesses sharing their experiences with…"

163 Mar 13, 2015

"One the greatest needs for small business remains access to finance. There has been…"

163 Mar 13, 2015

"The U.S. government recognizes that small businesses are the economic driver of our…"

163 Mar 13, 2015

"Jane, the use of technology for results reporting is going to transform the way we m…"

163 Mar 13, 2015

RSS

Latest Activity

Joanna Bingham is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
yesterday
Simon Dixon is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
Dec 8
Angela Melodia is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
Dec 7
Tiambi S is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
Dec 5

© 2017   Inspiris. Business Fights Poverty was created and is managed by Inspiris, a Certified B Corp.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+