Milan Samani's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

BFP Team

"Yes I do. I think the community and the general awareness of intrapreneurship as an…"

Milan Samani replied Apr 10, 2014 to Breaking Silos: How can social entrepreneurs and corporate intrapreneurs build great partnerships?

57 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by David D. Laurel

BFP Team

"Interesting point made by Gib Bulloch of Accenture Development Partnerships on this…"

Milan Samani replied Apr 10, 2014 to Breaking Silos: How can social entrepreneurs and corporate intrapreneurs build great partnerships?

57 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by David D. Laurel

BFP Team

"Particularly interesting to hear Bob Annibale who launched Citi's micro finance divi…"

57 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by David D. Laurel

BFP Team

"And Mandar Apte (from Shell)'s point that an entrepreneur's barrier to pilot is low.…"

57 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by David D. Laurel

BFP Team

"Interesting to hear some of the challenges faced in some of these partnerships. Even…"

57 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by David D. Laurel

"Absolutely. If you want to build something - as an entrepreneur, intrapreneur or lea…"

Milan Samani replied Jan 29, 2014 to Intrapreneurship Clinic: How can we build the personal resilience of intrapreneurs?

100 Jan 29, 2014
Reply by Heidi Kikoler

"Its a pleasure to meet you. I think Gifford Pinchot and your father's work was very…"

Milan Samani replied Jan 29, 2014 to Intrapreneurship Clinic: How can we build the personal resilience of intrapreneurs?

100 Jan 29, 2014
Reply by Heidi Kikoler

"I remember Adrian Ristow from Coca-Cola (intrapreneur behind Project Last Mile) sayi…"

100 Jan 29, 2014
Reply by Heidi Kikoler

Lab Director

"A final reflection from the Lab: I look at our guest faculty of intrapreneurs (like…"

Milan Samani replied Oct 17, 2013 to How can an intrapreneur working in a large company really make a difference?

90 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Dawn S. Mazzone

Lab Director

"Dr Nick Hill from the Zoological Society of London (and a thoroughly nice guy) and M…"

Milan Samani replied Oct 17, 2013 to How can an intrapreneur working in a large company really make a difference?

90 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Dawn S. Mazzone

RSS

Latest Activity

Profile IconLisa Resnick and Clemence Amar joined Business Fights Poverty
20 hours ago
Profile IconArlene Wills Allen, Meei Child and Ida Yamaswari joined Business Fights Poverty
yesterday
Profile IconJulius Gisi, Prafulla Mishra, Kate Jackson and 1 more joined Business Fights Poverty
Friday
Mark Ritchie is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
Jul 18

© 2017   Inspiris. Business Fights Poverty was created and is managed by Inspiris, a Certified B Corp.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+