Gerry Boyle's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Richard, panelists and other contributors - many thanks from CARE and hopefully you…"

Gerry Boyle replied Sep 29, 2016 to How can we strengthen collaboration in support of micro-enterprises in value chains?

107 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Ken Li

"Two key issues I would say get in the way of collaboration: 1. Businesses don;t thin…"

Gerry Boyle replied Sep 29, 2016 to How can we strengthen collaboration in support of micro-enterprises in value chains?

107 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Ken Li

"Our approach in the report is to think that teh companies at whom the report is aime…"

107 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Ken Li

"Juan Carlos - Absolutely.  The report talks about the importance of the "value propo…"

107 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Ken Li

"CARE are deeply engaged in attempting to improve the opportunities and operating env…"

107 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Ken Li

"Catalina - CARE's focus is on women and undoubtedly the overlap between "business" l…"

107 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Ken Li

"Richard Hi - Gerry Boyle of CARE International, working mainly on women's economic e…"

107 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Ken Li

"It's probably a difficult ask of the HLP, but I wonder if we could formulate somethi…"

Gerry Boyle replied May 19, 2016 to How can business most effectively support women’s economic empowerment, through their value chains and beyond?

195 May 20, 2016
Reply by Lara Bianchi

"On Q4 and systemic change, we know that as well as economic or technical challenges,…"

Gerry Boyle replied May 19, 2016 to How can business most effectively support women’s economic empowerment, through their value chains and beyond?

195 May 20, 2016
Reply by Lara Bianchi

"Hester - ever since I did research into flowers in Kenya I have been really surprise…"

195 May 20, 2016
Reply by Lara Bianchi

RSS

Latest Activity

Ida Yamaswari is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
9 hours ago
Profile IconJulius Gisi, Prafulla Mishra, Kate Jackson and 1 more joined Business Fights Poverty
Friday
Mark Ritchie is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
Jul 18
Trevor Herbert is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
Jul 14

© 2017   Inspiris. Business Fights Poverty was created and is managed by Inspiris, a Certified B Corp.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+