Bianca Shead's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"We have been working on a tool to help companies understand and communicate the way…"

Bianca Shead replied Sep 8, 2016 to How can business harness the SDGs for greater impact in smallholder agricultural value chains?

87 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by Julie Peachey

"Again I think we have to look at this through different lenses - firstly those Goals…"

Bianca Shead replied Sep 8, 2016 to How can business harness the SDGs for greater impact in smallholder agricultural value chains?

87 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by Julie Peachey

"Kate - is your expectation/hope that these metrics might also be aligned to some deg…"

87 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by Julie Peachey

"A question to the panel from me and I'd love to hear answers based both on real expe…"

87 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by Julie Peachey

"The first, obvious, point to make is that each country will have different prioritie…"

87 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by Julie Peachey

"Hi everyone Bianca here from SABMiller. I have been looking at the SDGs and how the…"

87 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by Julie Peachey

"One of the opportunities/challenges that I've been hearing is about how we link Wome…"

Bianca Shead replied May 19, 2016 to How can business most effectively support women’s economic empowerment, through their value chains and beyond?

195 May 20, 2016
Reply by Lara Bianchi

"Priorities for 2016 - really get under the skin of business and how we're trying to…"

Bianca Shead replied Feb 25, 2016 to How can Business and the UN Work Together Towards the Sustainable Development Goals?

106 Feb 26, 2016
Reply by Getachew Mergia Tache

"Completely agree with Jane. The private sector can most effectively deliver transfor…"

Bianca Shead replied Feb 25, 2016 to How can Business and the UN Work Together Towards the Sustainable Development Goals?

106 Feb 26, 2016

"I would agree that awareness is high but that action is still in the early stages. W…"

106 Feb 26, 2016

RSS

Latest Activity

Gillian Pearl is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
4 hours ago
Profile IconJeremi Brad Brewer, Md Shahidul Islam, Bob Doherty and 1 more joined Business Fights Poverty
Monday
Profile IconMonica Varela and Paul McGrath joined Business Fights Poverty
Jun 23
Danielle Treharne is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
Jun 21

© 2017   Inspiris. Business Fights Poverty was created and is managed by Inspiris, a Certified B Corp.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+