Ida Horner's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"I was part of an African Diaspora initiative that helped provide hot meals in Ebola…"

Ida Horner replied May 19, 2015 to How Can Business Fight Ebola?

74 May 21, 2015
Reply by Dr. Josea Rono

"It is important to determine what it is you need to do in rural areas, you need to s…"

Ida Horner replied Mar 6, 2014 to Bridging the Gap for African Women in Business

5 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by Burton Danet

"Prof. Maggie Kigozi says all NGOs need to register and the process is easy and strai…"

Ida Horner replied Mar 6, 2014 to Bridging the Gap for African Women in Business

5 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by Burton Danet

"In March this year, I had an opportunity to spend 3 days with small scale farmers in…"

Ida Horner replied Dec 17, 2013 to How can we inspire the next generation of farmers?

56 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Tom Mallard

"The problem with outsiders telling the story is they miss the "real story" and inste…"

Ida Horner replied Jul 22, 2013 to How do voices on the ground change the business and development narrative?

38 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Tambi Ali Mohammed

BFP Team

"What did the Commission for Africa achieve and what did this mean for folk businesse…"

Ida Horner replied Jun 19, 2013 to How can we harness business to build a prosperous Africa?

52 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Tambi Ali Mohammed

"As usual I would like to see attention paid to women owned business - how do they fi…"

Ida Horner replied Jun 13, 2013 to Launching the B Team: How can we catalyse a new way of doing business?

10 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Zahid Torres-Rahman

Challenger

"Hi Natalie In my mind communities should be interested enough in the development of…"

Ida Horner replied May 20, 2013 to Should NGOs pay folk to attend meetings?

4 May 20, 2013
Reply by Ida Horner

Challenger

"Hi Po-Yi Those are my exact sentiments- communities should want to regenerate  and…"

Ida Horner replied May 16, 2013 to Should NGOs pay folk to attend meetings?

4 May 20, 2013
Reply by Ida Horner

BFP Team

"The question is what is aid to South Africa for? Was it for instance to maintain int…"

Ida Horner replied May 5, 2013 to How do we deliver on "Africa’s promise", and was the UK right in its decision to end direct aid to South Africa?

4 May 22, 2013
Reply by Richard Morgan

RSS

Latest Activity

Profile IconKate Sutton, Charles Patrick Cox, The Noble Ark Foundation and 1 more joined Business Fights Poverty
yesterday
Profile IconMohammad Afzal Hossain, Kelsey Weber, Gulfam Tasnim and 1 more joined Business Fights Poverty
Tuesday
Fundación Capital is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
Mar 17

Challenger
KREUTZER commented on member's blog post Pedro Moura Costa: Big Data, Bold Moves: Combatting Illegal Logging with a Responsible Timber Exchange
Mar 17

© 2017   Inspiris. Business Fights Poverty was created and is managed by Inspiris, a Certified B Corp.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+