Beth Meadows's Discussions (6)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"We have partners like Unilever giving us training for the women  - signage and help…"

Beth Meadows replied Dec 8, 2016 to How can we scale distribution and sales networks that create opportunities at the BoP?

84 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Greg Lestikow

"Partner with strong organizations both locally and globablly  so that you can use th…"

Beth Meadows replied Dec 8, 2016 to How can we scale distribution and sales networks that create opportunities at the BoP?

84 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Greg Lestikow

"We network with many organization to help us with our selection - we call them our p…"

84 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Greg Lestikow

"The interview process is two fold - the potential candidate first meets with our psy…"

84 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Greg Lestikow

"Hello - I can talk from experience on some of our challenges - we need more time to…"

84 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Greg Lestikow

"Good Morning - I am Beth Meadows - CEO of Supply Hope - Mercado Fresco - Our model i…"

84 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Greg Lestikow

RSS

Latest Activity

Gillian Pearl is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
5 hours ago
Profile IconJeremi Brad Brewer, Md Shahidul Islam, Bob Doherty and 1 more joined Business Fights Poverty
Monday
Profile IconMonica Varela and Paul McGrath joined Business Fights Poverty
Jun 23
Danielle Treharne is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
Jun 21

© 2017   Inspiris. Business Fights Poverty was created and is managed by Inspiris, a Certified B Corp.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+