David Grant's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"The broader economic impacts are stark though. A recent stat from the South African…"

David Grant replied Jun 30, 2015 to How can we harness business to close the energy gap in Africa?

84 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Rodger Chali

"All our facilities have on-site generation capacity where there is a likelihood of p…"

David Grant replied Jun 30, 2015 to How can we harness business to close the energy gap in Africa?

84 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Rodger Chali

"This is a timely discussion! This is a newspaper excerpt from today - "Zambia has st…"

84 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Rodger Chali

"Thank you for the opportunity to engage, it has been a great conversation. David"

David Grant replied Jun 24, 2015 to How can partnerships with business increase access to safe, clean water for all?

67 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by Nathaniel Mason

"I agree with your point - and also think we also have a role to work in a co-ordinat…"

David Grant replied Jun 24, 2015 to How can partnerships with business increase access to safe, clean water for all?

67 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by Nathaniel Mason

"I think the Strategic Water Partners Network (WRG Partnership in South Africa) is do…"

67 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by Nathaniel Mason

"I would like to highlight the SWFF, I think this is a really brilliant initiative on…"

67 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by Nathaniel Mason

"For me the key word in this question is scale. We have seen many water partnerships…"

67 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by Nathaniel Mason

"Absolutely agree with this point. There is the tendency to focus on one or the other…"

67 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by Nathaniel Mason

"In terms of barriers to progress I would say that some of the lessons we have learnt…"

67 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by Nathaniel Mason

RSS

Latest Activity

Ida Yamaswari is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
3 hours ago
Profile IconJulius Gisi, Prafulla Mishra, Kate Jackson and 1 more joined Business Fights Poverty
Friday
Mark Ritchie is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
Jul 18
Trevor Herbert is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
Jul 14

© 2017   Inspiris. Business Fights Poverty was created and is managed by Inspiris, a Certified B Corp.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+