Richard Sandall's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"First of all, it can make for worse skills programmes if everyone wants to be a hair…"

Richard Sandall replied Nov 9, 2016 to What can business do to help young people acquire the right skills to transition into good jobs?

105 Nov 10, 2016
Reply by Augustine Malija

"Creating jobs is probably more urgent and useful than helping people to incrementall…"

Richard Sandall replied Nov 9, 2016 to What can business do to help young people acquire the right skills to transition into good jobs?

105 Nov 10, 2016

"These were grants used to purchase business start up materials typically for rural l…"

105 Nov 10, 2016

"I think you're on to a key point with evidence - one of the key ways to improve our…"

105 Nov 10, 2016

"  On apprenticeships:  I think, clearly, a terrific opportunity to learn skills, whe…"

105 Nov 10, 2016

"The heavy lifting of skilling young people is still likely to depend largely on the…"

105 Nov 10, 2016

"Hi Alan, there was a range of support. In one project (implemented bty VSO) they pr…"

105 Nov 10, 2016

"Young people everywhere benefit from good education, technical skills and the soft s…"

105 Nov 10, 2016

"I am Richard Sandall, Private Sector Development Adviser in DFID Uganda.  I’ve been…"

105 Nov 10, 2016

RSS

Latest Activity

Profile IconJosephine Damstra, Sarah Hill, NEWTON ISAAC and 2 more joined Business Fights Poverty
11 hours ago
Profile IconKate Sutton, Charles Patrick Cox, The Noble Ark Foundation and 1 more joined Business Fights Poverty
Thursday
Profile IconMohammad Afzal Hossain, Kelsey Weber, Gulfam Tasnim and 1 more joined Business Fights Poverty
Mar 21
Fundación Capital is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
Mar 17

© 2017   Inspiris. Business Fights Poverty was created and is managed by Inspiris, a Certified B Corp.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+