Abby Mackey's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Mobile payments are a great way to streamline payment and decrease risk though in so…"

Abby Mackey replied Dec 8, 2016 to How can we scale distribution and sales networks that create opportunities at the BoP?

84 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Greg Lestikow

"In terms of micro-credit, I think far too often many organizations take this on with…"

Abby Mackey replied Dec 8, 2016 to How can we scale distribution and sales networks that create opportunities at the BoP?

84 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Greg Lestikow

"Well there are two things here (1) recruitment of staff and (2) recruitment of entre…"

84 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Greg Lestikow

"I think one big challenge is cultivating local leadership and skills that can suppor…"

84 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Greg Lestikow

"Most Solar Sister entrepreneurs were informal entrepreneurs in some capacity before,…"

84 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Greg Lestikow

"Interesting! That sounds similar to what we are doing at Solar Sister. Rural last mi…"

84 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Greg Lestikow

"Well Solar Sister is one example. We are building a clean energy last mile distribut…"

84 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Greg Lestikow

"Hello everyone,  My name is Abby Mackey and I am the Grants and Impact Manager for…"

84 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Greg Lestikow

RSS

Latest Activity

Gillian Pearl is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
6 hours ago
Profile IconJeremi Brad Brewer, Md Shahidul Islam, Bob Doherty and 1 more joined Business Fights Poverty
Monday
Profile IconMonica Varela and Paul McGrath joined Business Fights Poverty
Jun 23
Danielle Treharne is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
Jun 21

© 2017   Inspiris. Business Fights Poverty was created and is managed by Inspiris, a Certified B Corp.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+