Kate Wolfenden's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Also totally agree on this, but my worries and concerns are based on time. I believe…"

Kate Wolfenden replied Jul 28, 2016 to How can we unlock and scale innovation through partnerships to achieve the SDGs?

111 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Wendy Smith

"I love this, Lisa. Especially the seniors and juniors comments. Level the playing f…"

Kate Wolfenden replied Jul 28, 2016 to How can we unlock and scale innovation through partnerships to achieve the SDGs?

111 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Wendy Smith

"Hi Priya, Love this and wanted to share two insights from our experiences to date:…"

111 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Wendy Smith

"Love this thread Jolene and Chuck, To build on the collaboration comment, a big thi…"

111 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Wendy Smith

"  Another great question… For us two of the biggest barriers to scaling innovation u…"

111 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Wendy Smith

"Thanks Dan, totally agree. Especially like the franchise approach to scale to work t…"

111 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Wendy Smith

"Hi Priya,  Love this and to build upon your roles - on top of every sector being a…"

111 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Wendy Smith

"I think what is really interesting about the innovation is that is an overused word,…"

111 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Wendy Smith

"Hi Zahid and all,   Lovely to join this discussion. I'm Kate and Co-lead on a progra…"

111 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Wendy Smith

RSS

Latest Activity

Profile IconFabienne Ntwa Antieme and Nikhil Chulani joined Business Fights Poverty
Tuesday
Profile IconJoseph Wade, Nick Farmer, Nicole Pitter Patterson and 2 more joined Business Fights Poverty
Oct 5
PAUL MBUTHIA is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
Sep 26
Pam Bolton is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
Sep 25

© 2017   Inspiris. Business Fights Poverty was created and is managed by Inspiris, a Certified B Corp.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+