Nicole Carta's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Gianluca - the two are co-hosting the launch in Singapore on 14 Sept, doesn't app…"

Nicole Carta replied Sep 8, 2016 to How can business harness the SDGs for greater impact in smallholder agricultural value chains?

87 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by Julie Peachey

"Great comment Gianluca, fully agree and would also underline the importance of worki…"

Nicole Carta replied Sep 8, 2016 to How can business harness the SDGs for greater impact in smallholder agricultural value chains?

87 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by Julie Peachey

"Hi Matti, Hi Matti, fully agree, and the importance of integration and indivisiblene…"

87 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by Julie Peachey

"Hi Samina, I just posed a similar question above to Kate, as many of my partners in…"

87 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by Julie Peachey

"Hi Kate, IFAD hosted an event a few years ago on land rights, and I heard one of th…"

87 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by Julie Peachey

"I recently heard the SDGs described as the greatest challenges of our time – I belie…"

87 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by Julie Peachey

"Hello, I am Nicole Carta, from the UN's International Fund for Agricultural Developm…"

87 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by Julie Peachey

RSS

Latest Activity

Joanna Bingham is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
Friday
Simon Dixon is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
Dec 8
Angela Melodia is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
Dec 7
Tiambi S is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
Dec 5

© 2017   Inspiris. Business Fights Poverty was created and is managed by Inspiris, a Certified B Corp.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+