Clement Mwangi's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for the invitation and great insights."

Clement Mwangi replied Oct 16, 2014 to How to Scale and Sustain Access to More Nutritious Foods?

75 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Ewan Robinson

"Over the next three years, in partnership with GAIN, we are planning a rapid expansi…"

Clement Mwangi replied Oct 16, 2014 to How to Scale and Sustain Access to More Nutritious Foods?

75 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Ewan Robinson

"Innovations are taking place at different sections of the value chain and especially…"

75 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Ewan Robinson

"Ewan, I don't know of any but Maziwa King would be glad to explore this idea. We hav…"

75 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Ewan Robinson

"I think that one initiative that should be explored is the introduction of "nutritio…"

75 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Ewan Robinson

"We need to place greater emphasis on raising awareness about the need for diverse di…"

75 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Ewan Robinson

"Yes Ewan this is true. I feel that with scale and technology we can have joint stora…"

75 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Ewan Robinson

"My personal focus is on the retail of pasteurized whole milk at low costs – safe mil…"

75 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Ewan Robinson

"Good afternoon. My name is Clement Mwangi, Managing Director of Maziwa King Limited…"

75 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Ewan Robinson

"Good afternoon Clement"

75 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Ewan Robinson

RSS

Latest Activity

Profile IconFabienne Ntwa Antieme and Nikhil Chulani joined Business Fights Poverty
yesterday
Profile IconJoseph Wade, Nick Farmer, Nicole Pitter Patterson and 2 more joined Business Fights Poverty
Oct 5
PAUL MBUTHIA is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
Sep 26
Pam Bolton is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
Sep 25

© 2017   Inspiris. Business Fights Poverty was created and is managed by Inspiris, a Certified B Corp.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+