Brandie Conforti's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Without a doubt, incorporating young people in the design and delivery of skills pro…"

Brandie Conforti replied Nov 9, 2016 to What can business do to help young people acquire the right skills to transition into good jobs?

105 Nov 10, 2016
Reply by Augustine Malija

"Hester - JA can cite local studies demonstrating how its programming increases oppo…"

Brandie Conforti replied Nov 9, 2016 to What can business do to help young people acquire the right skills to transition into good jobs?

105 Nov 10, 2016

"Ndung'u, I agree. At JA many corporations look to work with us because they know we…"

105 Nov 10, 2016

"James - I think you raise a very valid point and it addresses why JA feels so strong…"

105 Nov 10, 2016

"Companies have a wealth of resources to help prepare youth for the workforce. A corp…"

105 Nov 10, 2016

"Hester - We believe it is significant and it is directly the result of a skills mis…"

105 Nov 10, 2016

"The world stands at the brink of the Fourth Industrial Revolution. A phrase coined b…"

105 Nov 10, 2016

"Hello. My name is Brandie Conforti and I am the Global Head of Development at JA (Ju…"

105 Nov 10, 2016

RSS

Latest Activity

*Pro* Challenger
Phil commented on member's blog post Richard Gilbert and Don Seville: How Can Companies Harness the SDGs to Strengthen Smallholder Supply Chains?
yesterday
Kealy Sloan is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
Wednesday
Profile IconJoy Hazucha and Scott Hudson joined Business Fights Poverty
Tuesday
Madhavi Sakuru is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
Apr 14

© 2017   Inspiris. Business Fights Poverty was created and is managed by Inspiris, a Certified B Corp.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+