Ekanath Khatiwada's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Pravez, I think you have touched a very important and sensitive issues of unp…"

Ekanath Khatiwada replied May 19, 2016 to How can business most effectively support women’s economic empowerment, through their value chains and beyond?

195 May 20, 2016
Reply by Lara Bianchi

"I totally agree with Georgie, "

Ekanath Khatiwada replied May 19, 2016 to How can business most effectively support women’s economic empowerment, through their value chains and beyond?

195 May 20, 2016
Reply by Lara Bianchi

"I think we have to relate meaningful participation in economic development activitie…"

195 May 20, 2016
Reply by Lara Bianchi

"Most of the challenges mentioned in the other posts. I can point three key challenge…"

Ekanath Khatiwada replied May 13, 2014 to How can business tap into opportunities in Africa, while maximising its contribution to development?

61 Jun 18, 2014
Reply by Christopher Hughes

"There are number of business opportunities in Africa : Some of the key sectors are :…"

Ekanath Khatiwada replied May 13, 2014 to How can business tap into opportunities in Africa, while maximising its contribution to development?

61 Jun 18, 2014
Reply by Christopher Hughes

*Premium* Challenger

"Thanks Christina , the project was phased- out in 2003 , I will have to check how th…"

Ekanath Khatiwada replied Apr 30, 2014 to Changing Climate, Changing Behavior: How Can Agricultural Microinsurance Incentivize Adaptation to Climate Change?

57 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Ekanath Khatiwada

*Premium* Challenger

"Thanks Zahid, please give me some time i will share some of the documents with you ,…"

Ekanath Khatiwada replied Apr 30, 2014 to Changing Climate, Changing Behavior: How Can Agricultural Microinsurance Incentivize Adaptation to Climate Change?

57 Apr 30, 2014

*Premium* Challenger

"Thanks Christina for sharing this mechanisms, In addition to this I would like to s…"

57 Apr 30, 2014

BFP Team

"Thanks Caroline, looks interesting  !!!"

Ekanath Khatiwada replied Apr 10, 2014 to Breaking Silos: How can social entrepreneurs and corporate intrapreneurs build great partnerships?

57 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by David D. Laurel

BFP Team

"Some of the challenges are trust, fear of mutual benefits and some time it will be a…"

Ekanath Khatiwada replied Apr 10, 2014 to Breaking Silos: How can social entrepreneurs and corporate intrapreneurs build great partnerships?

57 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by David D. Laurel

RSS

Latest Activity

Profile IconFabienne Ntwa Antieme and Nikhil Chulani joined Business Fights Poverty
yesterday
Profile IconJoseph Wade, Nick Farmer, Nicole Pitter Patterson and 2 more joined Business Fights Poverty
Oct 5
PAUL MBUTHIA is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
Sep 26
Pam Bolton is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
Sep 25

© 2017   Inspiris. Business Fights Poverty was created and is managed by Inspiris, a Certified B Corp.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+