Jeff Geipel's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Paloma, All sound like great initiatives. How do you go about selecting which kin…"

Jeff Geipel replied Feb 25, 2016 to How can Business and the UN Work Together Towards the Sustainable Development Goals?

106 Feb 26, 2016
Reply by Getachew Mergia Tache

"Agreed 100% It can't be about monetary contributions to initiatives, it has to be ha…"

Jeff Geipel replied Feb 25, 2016 to How can Business and the UN Work Together Towards the Sustainable Development Goals?

106 Feb 26, 2016

"Thanks, I'll check them out! "

106 Feb 26, 2016

"For me I think the most important thing for question 2, is that companies need to se…"

106 Feb 26, 2016

"Has anyone seen the World Economic Forum's paper on mining's contribution to the SDG…"

106 Feb 26, 2016

"I think a lot of companies "get it" on the need to empower women through their local…"

106 Feb 26, 2016

"I agree on the convening aspect. There are so many criss-crossing initiatives going…"

106 Feb 26, 2016

"Thanks Paloma. I'd love to hear a bit more about how your organization is approachin…"

106 Feb 26, 2016

"Sounds like local content to me! Agree 100% with your idea. "

106 Feb 26, 2016

RSS

© 2017   Inspiris. Business Fights Poverty was created and is managed by Inspiris, a Certified B Corp.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+