David D. Laurel's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"David D. Laurel Hello BFP, been away for a while. Retired from Nestle Phils. I am no…"

David D. Laurel replied Jul 3, 2015 to How can business education make a difference in people's lives and livelihoods?

54 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by David D. Laurel

"Once the new partner becomes a separate business endeavour and opens its own value c…"

David D. Laurel replied Mar 10, 2015 to How Can We Achieve Greater Scale and Impact Supporting Small Businesses?

163 Mar 13, 2015
Reply by Zahid Torres-Rahman

"By strengthening small businesses link to a value chain two good things can happen,…"

David D. Laurel replied Mar 10, 2015 to How Can We Achieve Greater Scale and Impact Supporting Small Businesses?

163 Mar 13, 2015

" "

163 Mar 13, 2015

""In which areas can public-private collaboration provide the greatest value for sma…"

David D. Laurel replied Oct 10, 2014 to How to Scale Support for Small Businesses?

113 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by David D. Laurel

"My experience as part of private sector working with the government is that though…"

David D. Laurel replied Sep 30, 2014 to How can we systematically engage business as a partner in development?

98 Sep 30, 2014
Reply by David D. Laurel

"In my not so wildest dreams, I still envision mega businesses for the poor. MSMEs ha…"

David D. Laurel replied May 7, 2014 to Why consider small-scale, local enterprises in Private Sector Development?

75 Sep 3, 2015
Reply by Jayant Tidke

BFP Team

"I think the enabling agent, which is a third party entity that may be an NGO or busi…"

David D. Laurel replied Apr 14, 2014 to Breaking Silos: How can social entrepreneurs and corporate intrapreneurs build great partnerships?

57 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by David D. Laurel

BFP Team

"I was on the lookout for this topic because it is close to home.  As a relentless in…"

David D. Laurel replied Apr 11, 2014 to Breaking Silos: How can social entrepreneurs and corporate intrapreneurs build great partnerships?

57 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by David D. Laurel

"I quite agree with Alexander, in that the private sector alone cannot provide all t…"

David D. Laurel replied Feb 28, 2014 to Why consider small-scale, local enterprises in Private Sector Development?

75 Sep 3, 2015
Reply by Jayant Tidke

RSS

Latest Activity

Profile IconGarreth Spillane and Cameron Carey joined Business Fights Poverty
yesterday
Eder Gonzalez is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
Monday
Profile IconTim Maurer and Dr William Derban joined Business Fights Poverty
Saturday
Profile IconIra Hersh, Louise Emanuel and Mauricio Preciado Awad joined Business Fights Poverty
Friday

© 2017   Inspiris. Business Fights Poverty was created and is managed by Inspiris, a Certified B Corp.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+