Tim McNeill's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks everybody - any further questions to me, or about DFID programmes on energy a…"

Tim McNeill replied Jun 30, 2015 to How can we harness business to close the energy gap in Africa?

84 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Rodger Chali

"Governments: should really be making it as easy as possible for business to close th…"

Tim McNeill replied Jun 30, 2015 to How can we harness business to close the energy gap in Africa?

84 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Rodger Chali

"...(i) at the household level, it's worth noting that a big potential market does no…"

84 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Rodger Chali

"  We see that businesses increasingly tend to see the energy gap as a new market and…"

84 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Rodger Chali

"I agree here - another example from Mozambique draws on this, Speaking to women in…"

84 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Rodger Chali

"....and Zahid, you mentioned you wanted some practical examples. It's hard to pick o…"

84 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Rodger Chali

"The impact of Africa’s energy gap varies, depending on whether you’re speaking with…"

84 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Rodger Chali

"Good afternoon (/morning). I’m Tim McNeill, Private Sector Development Adviser with…"

84 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Rodger Chali

RSS

Latest Activity

Lara Morgan is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
5 hours ago
Profile IconJosephine Damstra, Sarah Hill, NEWTON ISAAC and 2 more joined Business Fights Poverty
Tuesday
Profile IconKate Sutton, Charles Patrick Cox, The Noble Ark Foundation and 1 more joined Business Fights Poverty
Mar 23
Profile IconMohammad Afzal Hossain, Kelsey Weber, Gulfam Tasnim and 1 more joined Business Fights Poverty
Mar 21

© 2017   Inspiris. Business Fights Poverty was created and is managed by Inspiris, a Certified B Corp.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+