Aimee Christian's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for the opportunity to join the discussion.  Very interesting indeed.  Hav…"

Aimee Christian replied Oct 16, 2014 to How to Scale and Sustain Access to More Nutritious Foods?

75 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Ewan Robinson

"Its a question I ponder daily, Beth.  I am not aware of any research on the drivers…"

Aimee Christian replied Oct 16, 2014 to How to Scale and Sustain Access to More Nutritious Foods?

75 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Ewan Robinson

"When you say that countries want to integrate their agriculture and nutrition plans,…"

75 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Ewan Robinson

"I have heard that even trying to switch mindsets from white-flesh to orange is very…"

75 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Ewan Robinson

"It would be interesting to know what would be the definition of "more nutritious" va…"

75 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Ewan Robinson

"I think the concept of ensuring that nutrient-dense diverse foods be available to at…"

75 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Ewan Robinson

"Good afternoon. My name is Aimee Christian and I work with Syngenta as their Head of…"

75 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Ewan Robinson

RSS

Latest Activity

Profile IconMonica Varela and Paul McGrath joined Business Fights Poverty
Friday
Danielle Treharne is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
Wednesday
Ayush Garg is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
Jun 15
Profile IconPeder Michael Pruzan-Jorgensen and Lisa J Cheong joined Business Fights Poverty
Jun 14

© 2017   Inspiris. Business Fights Poverty was created and is managed by Inspiris, a Certified B Corp.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+