Will Davies's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

""Who is most neutral" is a tricky question!  I think it depends on who are the main…"

Will Davies replied Jun 24, 2015 to How can partnerships with business increase access to safe, clean water for all?

67 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by Nathaniel Mason

"Agree with previous comments from David and Lucy.  From a partnership building persp…"

Will Davies replied Jun 24, 2015 to How can partnerships with business increase access to safe, clean water for all?

67 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by Nathaniel Mason

"On the question of barriers, I think its also worth highlighting the difficulties of…"

67 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by Nathaniel Mason

"I think there are two parts to this: the pre-conditions that increase the chances of…"

67 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by Nathaniel Mason

"Agree with David's comments.  To cite a few Africa examples, I think the case of Ima…"

67 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by Nathaniel Mason

"Hi Rachel - good question.  I think it depends on the existing level of motivation a…"

67 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by Nathaniel Mason

"Hi, I'm Will Davies, Africa Head for the 2030 Water Resources Group."

67 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by Nathaniel Mason

RSS

Latest Activity

Mark William Joy is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
yesterday
Profile IconJuliana Gatti Pereira Rodrigues, Laurie Lee, Solomon Lutta and 3 more joined Business Fights Poverty
Tuesday
Laurie Lee commented on member's blog post Laurie Lee: Businesses are More Sustainable than Projects
Tuesday
Profile IconJames E. Ebube, Kirsten Weiss, Sue Ellen Johnson and 3 more joined Business Fights Poverty
Monday

© 2017   Inspiris. Business Fights Poverty was created and is managed by Inspiris, a Certified B Corp.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+