Kavita Prakash-Mani's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

BFP Team

"Entrepreneurs can be an amazing source of innovation and incubation while companies…"

Kavita Prakash-Mani replied Apr 10, 2014 to Breaking Silos: How can social entrepreneurs and corporate intrapreneurs build great partnerships?

57 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by David D. Laurel

"I like it. Commitment and Care could be two separate points..."

Kavita Prakash-Mani replied Nov 12, 2013 to Intrapreneurship Clinic: Navigating the Politics of Your Corporate Ecosystem

66 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Gib Bulloch

"Thanks Zahid and Maggie for organising. Gib - I am taking notes!"

Kavita Prakash-Mani replied Nov 12, 2013 to Intrapreneurship Clinic: Navigating the Politics of Your Corporate Ecosystem

66 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Gib Bulloch

"On a serious note, Maggie, I agree. You can never let people down. You rarely get se…"

66 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Gib Bulloch

"Oh, I have stamped my feet and also thrown tantrums (to the few people who will put…"

66 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Gib Bulloch

"Some fights are not worth fighting. And publically stating that you are not fighting…"

66 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Gib Bulloch

"I agree - authenticity is paramount."

66 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Gib Bulloch

"Hmmm... I don't think so. May be I should learn to be. I have found that being clear…"

66 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Gib Bulloch

"I don't think I will ever truly lose the 'NGO girl' title! But I can be very authent…"

66 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Gib Bulloch

"Amused not assumed...!"

66 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Gib Bulloch

RSS

Latest Activity

Paul McGrath is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
22 hours ago
Danielle Treharne is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
yesterday
Ayush Garg is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
Jun 15
Profile IconPeder Michael Pruzan-Jorgensen and Lisa J Cheong joined Business Fights Poverty
Jun 14

© 2017   Inspiris. Business Fights Poverty was created and is managed by Inspiris, a Certified B Corp.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+