Christopher Camponovo's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Tim makes a couple of very good points of how governments and development partners c…"

Christopher Camponovo replied Jun 30, 2015 to How can we harness business to close the energy gap in Africa?

84 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Rodger Chali

"You're right that a systems lens helps with the risk-benefit calculation, but only i…"

Christopher Camponovo replied Jun 30, 2015 to How can we harness business to close the energy gap in Africa?

84 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Rodger Chali

"Business has to be part of the solution.  Closing the energy gap absolutely, without…"

84 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Rodger Chali

"Christian - I'm one of those people who argues that central utilities are not the so…"

84 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Rodger Chali

"There are so many ways that the energy gap impacts life - and business - in Africa,…"

84 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Rodger Chali

"Investment, investment, investment.  If you speak to any investment promotion author…"

84 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Rodger Chali

"Hello everyone.  I'm Chris Camponovo, Senior Power Adviser at the Initiative for Glo…"

84 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Rodger Chali

RSS

Latest Activity

Gillian Pearl is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
4 hours ago
Profile IconJeremi Brad Brewer, Md Shahidul Islam, Bob Doherty and 1 more joined Business Fights Poverty
Monday
Profile IconMonica Varela and Paul McGrath joined Business Fights Poverty
Jun 23
Danielle Treharne is now a member of Business Fights Poverty
Jun 21

© 2017   Inspiris. Business Fights Poverty was created and is managed by Inspiris, a Certified B Corp.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+