I work in the Office of Private Capital and Microenterprise at USAID where I focus primarily on micro, small and medium enterprise (MSME) development and finance across many sectors.
* Program & Project Design and Management
* Skill Development, Training & Capacity Building
* Research & Knowledge Management
* Strategic Planning & Consulting
* Communications, Public Relations & Relationship Building
Topics on my radar:
Agriculture, Base of the Pyramid, Enterprise Development, Finance and Investment, Inclusive Business Models, Measuring Impact, Partnerships, Peace and Commerce, Social Enterprise, Trade, Women and Business
Other Topics on my radar:
Sustainability, Human Rights, Value Chains
No comments yet!
You need to be a member of Business Fights Poverty to add comments!