Linzi Moore's Comments

Comment Wall (11 comments)

At 14:17 on February 7, 2012, Michael O'Neal said…

Welcome to the group, Linzi, and thanks for the connection. Best wishes, M.

At 15:36 on February 8, 2012, David McGill said…

Whats happening in New York Linzi? On 2nd April there's the Scotland Week fashion -'From Scotland with Love' (formerly Dressed to Kilt). This is the 10th annual show and the theme will be the Queen Elizabeth Diamond Jubilee. If you can get along you'll see the world premiere of my 'Queens Diamond Jubilee tartan' in both traditional and modern outfits.

At 18:23 on February 8, 2012, Anna Vanderpuye Owunne said…

Hello Linzi,

Thanks for the friend request, welcome to my world. I am interested in knowing about what you do at IMA. Thanks

At 5:24 on February 9, 2012, Philip J O'Dwyer said…

Thanks Linzi, happy to connect. Im going to Ireland for a visit in mid-March when will you be here? Have you booked your flights yet. My email address is pjodwyer@gmail.com. Cheers, Philip

At 17:22 on February 24, 2012, Paulosa Enterprise said…

thanks Liz for meeting you here! i guess we shall continue sharing more especially on entrepreneur. Am based in Kenya and now working with Paulosa General and Enterprise on garbage collection and waste management in line with environment and introduce use of organic fertilizer to our local farmers and reduce use of synthetic fertilizer as we create employment to our youths and women,increase food security ,improve sanitation and disseminate knowledge to our people.its so interesting and challenging.....we can share more ideas. Karibu sana...meaning you are most welcome in swahili language.

At 17:24 on February 24, 2012, Paulosa Enterprise said…

sorry...i missed your name Linzi,please forgive me for that my wife's name is Liz! lol.Paulosa

At 8:20 on March 12, 2013, Stuart McDonald said…

Hi Linzi

My e-mail address is stuart.mcdonald@mdlz.com.  Let me know whatshappening in NYC in May.

Stuart

At 8:34 on March 12, 2013, Samantha Morshed said…

Hi Linzi, yes I'm based in Dhaka. My email is samanthamorshed@hotmail.com if you want to connect. best wishes, Samantha

At 11:39 on March 12, 2013, Wolfgang Weinmann said…

Hi Linzi..pleasure to connect and good to know that you have been involved in the work with farmers in Rwanda....great coffee for sure !! You always can find out what we are up to on our website and blog http://www.cafedirect.co.uk/

cheers Wolfgang

At 11:38 on March 13, 2013, Steve Morris said…

Hi Linzi,

will be glad to help wherever I can. You could start by letting me know what you want to know abou VSO's work. Steve

At 14:30 on April 2, 2013, Daisy Likukela said…

Congrats Linzi for being Member of the Week

You need to be a member of Business Fights Poverty to add comments!

Join Business Fights Poverty

© 2014   Inspiris. Business Fights Poverty is the world's largest network of business and development professionals.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+