Tesfay Negash Gebrehiwot's Comments

Comment Wall (7 comments)

At 8:18 on April 16, 2009, Ida Horner said…
Thanks for your kind comments Tesfay. Yes I would very much like to spread my work to other African country, but currently lack the capacity to do so. I am confident that this wull change
At 11:29 on April 16, 2009, Margaret Galabe said…
Hi Tesfay, thanks for your warm and kind remarks.We have been working with some Ethiopia women businesses in product development and "going global" initiative-training to market in US and Western European Markets . Let me know what you have in mind and we can take it from there.you can send me an e-mail-margaret@worldwomentradefair.com
Best always"together, we can all make a difference"
At 16:13 on April 20, 2009, fatim tonkollili said…
Hello Tesfay, thanx for ur nice comments. i hope to one day work with you and others who have a strong interest in helping women and children.
At 12:48 on July 17, 2009, Terhas Asefaw Berhe said…
Hello Tesfay

Thanks for your kind comments and sorry for the late reply. I would very much like to exchange notes and ideas with you. BTW - I am Eritrean.
At 11:52 on November 16, 2009, Parag Dave said…
We believe supporting entrepreneurs in developing countries is crucial to lifting people out of poverty.

We aim at providing Business Model & creating Opportunity for the poor, Under and Un Educated Youths, Training and assistance to young ENTREPRENEURS to help them to start their own industry for growth, be Self Employed to escape the endless cycle of poverty.

We have developed compact Mini machines (Plastics) affordable and convenient for the common people to start with a very small capital. The machine provides wide product range and many industry options to work with. We have been conferred by PLASTINDIA FOUNDATION with PLASTICON AWARD for the same.

We provide training and assistance to Entrepreneurs to start their own ventures in Plastic industry and also participate in EDP organised by Government and Non government organisations
At 22:28 on April 16, 2010, David McGill said…
Good news. Ethiopia will be included in the World Cup fashion show in June
At 22:53 on April 16, 2010, Timi Oribunmi said…
Hello Tesfay,

Thanks for your encouraging words - do keep in touch.

Email is teamiee@yahoo.com.

Tee

You need to be a member of Business Fights Poverty to add comments!

Join Business Fights Poverty

© 2014   Inspiris. Business Fights Poverty is the world's largest network of business and development professionals.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+